1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thanks for the idea, Jill!
19 comments:
Hello! Jenafer Birt, D Track senator......I'll NEVER forget meeting you for the first time.
Oh, and the time you and I decided to show up at K Bute's house together....the look on his face....priceless.
Oh....just thought of one more. Driving to California without AC in your car without our shirts on. WHAT WERE WE THINKING?
I remember being friends in elementary and feeling really sad when you moved away. I think it was in Mrs. Bachelors class you sat behind me and you and I were doing the spelling Bee together and I lost too. One of the nicest people ever!!
I remember you coming to visit us in St. George and then when I came home for the summer we went clubing. So much fun.
I have tons of fun memories with you...after sizing you up and realizing yes, you were competition, but NICE competition...I was glad you moved in because you have always been an awesome friend. I remember hanging out at your house, Mindy's house, Eric's house, Devin's house...good ol times!!
I'm not sure if I should admit this, but I remember starting to like a boy your age...and then finding out the you two liked each other. I thought, "hello! like I could ever compete with Jylaire Cooper!"
A really recent thing was how grateful you were when we did Jill's favorite things swap. Your thank-you card made my day and was a great example of gratitude!
You were in Mrs. Bachelor's class?? So was I! I don't remember you from elem. school though. I do remember you from Junior High and I thought to myself how cute and fun you were and how you were going to steal all the boys. And you were in my math class with Mr. Walk (I know I didn't spell his name right) and you were so smart!
And I've always loved your pretty blue eyes. London has the same ones!
Hey, is that Albertons sale still going on? Let me know...
First memory I have of you that comes to mind...Helping you make Banners for running for Office at your house.
Hanging out at your house listening to some song all the time..I can't think of what it was, but we would sing and I am sure dance. Was it...TURN AROUND Every now and then..something about ...i fall apart and I need you now tonight I need you ...that is all i can rememeber. LOL =)
Also, you dating Brooks, I mean us just hanging out..and me Dustin. i remember one time we came back to your house and your mom got so mad at us because it looked like we were on a date. Busted!
We did have some great times....I am sure I could go on FOREVER!
So...I will tell you if you guess it right. You can have as many guesses as you want. Good luck:):):) I can't believe I admitted this!
Saved By The Bell!!! Can I say more?
So I totally did this a few days ago and it apparently didn't work. Favorite memories: Hawaii (big hair), San Francisco (fake birthday), cinna-middles for my birthday (my favorite!), parties at our house (my cool moves), nicknames and the man wall, and talking in the tower! (Just to name a few)
Breaking your nose while attempting to do the dirty dancing "lift". Our Fridays with Grandpa. Writing to each other after you moved to California. Playing superman with York and Bridger in our Under Roos. When we were little and you were in a bad mood you would sit on the couch and eat Oreo's while watching the Smurf's and would not be moved. Playing like we were moms with our dolls, remember Bridget? She was your prettiest doll. I hope you still have her! The swings. "Whos the prettiest?" (which you recently reminded me of). I could go on forever! I love you and all our memories!
Ok honestly, I was so nervous to really meet you when York and I started dating. I always knew who you were but never really "knew" you. Then when we finally met, I thought you were so great (and still are!)- probably the first memory of us actually hanging out was Disneyland and running to all the rides together and eating lots of those yummy green candies! Now, I have tons and tons of fun memories with ya and I'm positive a lot more to come! Love ya!
So many...here is a just a sampling on my fav Jylaire moments. San Fran....it is where we bonded (flowers on our heads and everything!). Man-wall...freaking awesome (wish I could still have one, tee-hee). Hawaii...amazing fun with amazing friends. I love you! Aj
I have this weird memory of you and Emilee Ellis in psychology class griping that only girls with big boobs get asked to dances! Hee hee.
I would say just meeting you when I met the Rees'. I remember you over visiting Ryan and I thought you had the prettiest eyes. I know MaryAnn thinks you're pretty special too!
I remember when I first started working at TC, I had the hardest time with name!! I remember stopping you several times to have you spell it and say it because I couldn't get it right. You probably thought I was an idiot!! It is a beautiful name!
I remember just hanging out with Court, Johnnie, and Leah...it was a great summer of doing random things. Then I guess we had to grow up.
I remember you from high school, and what a sweet girl you were....and still are!! I remember you mom telling me stories about you everytime I'd see her at the doctors!
Post a Comment